Sunday, December 18, 2011

Week 1

Week one of Weight Watchers is done.  OK, so it was only 5 days but since I chose Saturday as my weigh in day, I'm counting it as a week.  In five days, I stuck to my points allotment and made it to the gym Tuesday and Thursday.  It was not very easy because I work with people that like to party.  I ended my week with a holiday party on both Thursday and Friday.  Thursday night was a great time and somehow I managed to avoid eating all of the delicious little hors d'ouvres that were floating around on trays all night.  Friday was my firm's holiday party and I'm pretty sure I used all of my weekly points plus on dinner there.  It was a pasta bar dinner so way more carbs than I needed.  But...despite that, I still managed to lose 2 pounds!!!!  Week one down and on to week two now!

No comments:

Post a Comment